[cairo] cairo release notes items for GNOME 2.20

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Aug 20 11:07:47 PDT 2007

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:00:18 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Are there any very user visible changes in cairo between the GNOME 2.18
> release time and GNOME 2.20's release time (one month from now)?

Could you translate that to cairo versions please?

At least the 2.18 anyway... which version of cairo did GNOME 2.18 ship
with?

> cairo isn't part of the GNOME release sets but it's obviously a very
> important part of our software, so it seems worth mentioning
> improvements.

I definitely agree. And I'm a bit confused as to the "part of"
qualifier. I mean, cairo source code isn't hosted canonically at
gnome.org servers, but GNOME does depend on cairo and does ship cairo
tar files with its releases doesn't it?