[cairo] Welding Cairo with Mac OS X printing

Travis Griggs tgriggs at cincom.com
Fri Dec 7 11:22:39 PST 2007

This is somewhat off topic, I apologize, I thought I'd start here,
and then go off channel if I could get any response.

I was looking at a guy's app the other day that uses our rather old
graphics APIs to print stuff on OSX. It got my wondering if I
couldn't do some nicer stuff with Cairo. I know Cairo decently well
these days. But not OSX printing machinery. Does anyone on list have
any idea how hard it would be to open an OSX printer dialog, get the
printer, and then squirt Cairo generated graphics at it?

TIA

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist