[cairo] How to draw an invisible rectangle?

Tuom Larsen tuom.larsen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 09:25:52 PST 2007

On Dec 16, 2007 6:08 PM, Donn <donn.ingle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you start again and explain what you want a little better?

I would like to draw a rectangle in Cairo and save it as PDF or SVG.

But, the rectagle would have no stroke and no fill. No stroke like in not
calling stroke(), same for fill.

When I draw a ractange, like move_to(0, 0), line_to(0, 10), line_to(10, 10),
line_to(10, 0), (maybe close_path) and stroke(), in SVG it creates a node
like:
<path d="M0,0 L0,10 10,10 10,0" style="stoke: some-default-color" />

Now, instead of "some-default-color" I would like to have "none". Is it
possible?