[cairo] Python version of cairo_pattern_get_surface ()

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Sun Dec 16 18:22:48 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 17:37 -0500, Donn wrote:
> > cairo.SurfacePattern.get_surface() ?
> >
> Aw man, duh! Thanks, I have a bit of a tough time navigating through the
> classes, wish there were proper docs someplace.

Like this:

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/cairo/pycairo/doc/NOTES?revision=1.1&view=markup

?

Though I've found that unnecessary personally.  Just run python shell,
import cairo, and do help(cairo).

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning.  -- Matt Welsh