[cairo] Path Gradients

Bobby Salazar bobby8934 at inbox.com
Wed Dec 19 13:29:09 PST 2007

That's too bad. Perhaps it would help if I were to put up some money to the
person or people who implement it? Speak up if you're interested in working
on this, and I can come up with an amount.

As for the API, I don't really care how it worked as long as it was simple and
straight-forward. And you could always take a look at the GDI+ API for this.