[cairo] Ann: Cairo diagrams available (kind of)

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Dec 25 14:53:58 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-25 at 05:55 -0500, Donn wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I'm a tad surprised to not get any comments, is there a problem reaching the
> wiki where I stored the diagrams?

I checked them out a few days ago and my head started spinning :).  I
like the idea, but am not sure that one image encapsulating the entire
cairo model is the most useful thing when introducing cairo.  I'll stick
to the good old tutorial I guess.

>  I will get onto the task of uploading them to the wiki with git when I get
> some spare minutes to rub together; Fonty Python is taking all my time right
> now. Holiday coding with very little holiday left...

What is this Fonty Python thing anyway, and why do you need it?

> Hope your Holidays are good ones too!
> \d

Thanks.  Enjoy your Holiday hacking!

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning.  -- Matt Welsh