[cairo] Re: [cairo-commit] 3 commits - src/cairo-truetype-subset.c

Adrian Johnson ajohnson at redneon.com
Sat Feb 3 22:43:13 PST 2007

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Just wondering: couldn't you just reorder the table entries in
> truetype_tables[] to be in the sorted order?

The comment above the table has the answer to this question:

    /* As we write out the glyf table we remap composite glyphs.
     * Remapping composite glyphs will reference the sub glyphs the
     * composite glyph is made up of.  That needs to be done first so
     * we have all the glyphs in the subset before going further. */