[cairo] Sorry I broke the text tests! (and status update)

Jeff Muizelaar jeff at infidigm.net
Tue Feb 13 20:34:40 PST 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 05:36:30PM -0800, Carl Worth wrote:
> * Apply a final version of the leaky-dash fix that's in progress

The current working version of this lives in the dashing-fixes branch of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~jrmuizel/cairo. It needs a bit more work
before it will be ready to merge upstream.

Additionally, I have some rough patches that clean things up even more
in the dashing-cleanup branch. Assuming the stuff in this branch is
correct, the dashing code is actually begining to look better.

Also, what should I do about updating the nquartz reference images?

-Jeff