[cairo] PDF-like text operation in the PS backend

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Mon Feb 19 22:05:07 PST 2007

Hi,

I was inspecting PDF converted to PS using a little (very useful) tool
called flpsed [1], where I saw this neat idea of defining and using
operator in the PS output to implement the PDF text showing operators.
That is, Td, Tj, and TJ.  That way the PS backend can just use the code
in the PDF backend to use TJ.  Thought I'll pass it on.

[1] http://www.ecademix.com/JohannesHofmann/flpsed.html

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/