[cairo] CAIRO_EXTEND_REFLECT

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Feb 21 17:10:58 PST 2007

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:42:58 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> I did a hack to support CAIRO_EXTEND_REFLECT for surface patterns.  It's
> in my tree under the extend-reflect branch.  It's a hack, i.e., I didn't
> fix pixman.  Instead, I do the reflection in cairo-pattern.c.

It looks good to me. A real workaround like, (which is, making a 4
copied-surface for anyone following along at home), is much better
than our "throw an error" stance for 1.2, (what were we thinking?!).

And sometime we'll actually fix pixman itself here...

> Anyway, review please.  I'll be committing to master soon to have it
> fixed for 1.4.

I've reviewed the series, (review by reading---I haven't run it at
all), and it looks good to me. The only (very minor) comment I had is
that in cairo-svg-surface.c:emit_composite_image_pattern:

	-    cairo_image_surface_t *image;
	+    cairo_surface_t *image;

It would seem cleaner to name that "surface" not "image", but it's
really not any big deal.

Thanks, Behdad, for this fix (and several recent other fixes).

The 1.4.0 release is really close now...