[cairo] Another Gradient rendering speedup patch

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Feb 23 01:05:29 PST 2007

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:18:52 +0100, "David Turner" wrote:
> And here's a second one, which depends on the first, that will
> speedup radial gradient fills (on my machine, up to 1.35 speedup
> from the previous patch, and 1.44 from origin)

I've taken a very quick look at this, basically only to see if this
happened to fix the inner-radius bug I mentioned in a very recent
email message, (it doesn't look like it does).

But do see the test case I provided in my other message. The patch you
offer here does appear to change the results slightly, which perhaps
indicates a bug. I haven't looked closely yet, (but will do so after I
push the new test case).