[cairo] editing a loaded SVG file

Simon Flannery simon_flannery at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 10 20:55:26 PST 2007

Ummmm... true, but what if we wanted to make our own in-house CAD/CAM tool or game/level editor tool with the ability to add pre-made objects. We don't want to support the full range of SVG just the ability to add polylines and points (for way points etc...) and have the ability to move them around the place.