[cairo] configure script error (fixed with a hack)

Steven Shaw rockthing at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:27:53 PST 2007

Hello,

This is my first post to the list.
I'll keep my comment short for now.

I had an issue compiling the latest  (cairo-1.2.6) release from source.
The configure script did not define the variable PKG_CONFIG
for the libpng test.

A quick hack, adding a definition for this variable
just before the libpng test solved the problem.

This may not be the optimal solution, and this problem
may have been covered, so I will leave it at that for the moment.

I can provide further details if necessary.

Thank you.

http://busaichedelic.org

Love is the Law. Love Under Will.