[cairo] cairomm release 1.2.4 now available

Jonathon Jongsma jjongsma at gnome.org
Wed Jan 17 18:11:32 PST 2007

[note: For some reason I was not allowed to post this to the
cairo-announce mailing list, so I'm sending it to the general cairo
mailing list.  Apologies.]

cairomm is a C++ API for the cairo graphics library.  For more
information, see http://cairographics.org/cairomm

A new cairomm release 1.2.4 is now available from:

       http://cairographics.org/releases/cairomm-1.2.4.tar.gz

   which can be verified with:

       http://cairographics.org/releases/cairomm-1.2.4.tar.gz.sha1
       dca12f7d4f90812a9cc1c85dcc5652ec24c5eeef  cairomm-1.2.4.tar.gz

       http://cairographics.org/releases/cairomm-1.2.4.tar.gz.sha1.asc
       (signed by Jonathon Jongsma)

WHAT'S NEW

 * Fixed an error that prevented Cairo::RefPtr<>::cast_static() and
  Cairo::RefPtr<>::cast_dynamic() from compiling.

This is anticipated to be the last release in the 1.2.x series and
from now on we will be wrapping new API introduced in the 1.3 series
of cairo.

--
jonner