[cairo] Problem with linear gradients and reflect mode post-rewrite

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Sat Jan 20 00:58:18 PST 2007

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:39:29 -0600, T Rowley wrote:
> The following testcase works before the
> e9bef30d2bcdf41c7b7f20b3517839c37e752f75 landing, and has visual
> artifacts afterwards.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for identifying this regression. While it would have been nice
to have this fixed before the next snapshot, it looks like I'm not
going to get to this one yet. But this bug has certainly not been
forgotten, (I just made a note of it on the ROADMAP for the next
snapshot).

Thanks for the helpful test case,