[cairo] Problems porting to embedded ARM9 platform - only rectangles are visible

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Jan 22 17:12:56 PST 2007

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:16:09 +0000, Luke Diamand wrote:
> For completeness, it turns out my problem was caused by the operating
> system I was using having a broken <limits.h>.

Thanks for following up. I'm always a little disturbed by unclosed
threads about mysterious failures like this. I'm glad to know you were
able to resolve your problem, (it definitely sucks to have a broken
<limit.h>).

Do let us know if there's anything that could be changed in cairo to
help with the things you are doing.

And please have fun out there!