[cairo] [Patch] Surface cache

Xan Lopez xan.lopez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:41:44 PST 2007

On 1/31/07, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at behdad.org> wrote:

> Looks good enough to commit to me.  Xan, can you test?

Using the (infamous? :)) timetext tool I go from ~2450 labels to ~2515
labels per minute. Not very scientific (sorry Carl!) but I guess the
approximate improvement here is 1.03x. Don't know why am I getting 3%
instead of Jorn's 12%, but I'd rather trust cairo-perf for definitive
numbers.

Btw, we have regressed about 500 labels/minute since the 1.3.6 days. Ouch.

Cheers, Xan