[cairo] 1.6 schedule?

Baz brian.ewins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 08:39:52 PDT 2007

On 22/06/07, Baz <brian.ewins at gmail.com> wrote:
> A bunch of return-value fixes that need to go in in some form, needs review:
> http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users/brianewins/cairo;a=shortlog;h=quartz-fixes3

I've added a few more patches to this branch. Theres the controversial
ones that add ref images for dashing (elsewhere in this thread) but
the main new ones are:

- fixed implementation of _cairo_quartz_surface_mask when the mask is
a surface pattern. This fix relies on a feature only available in
10.4, on 10.3.9 it will use fallbacks.

- fixed bahaviour of surface patterns with EXTEND_NONE - it should
have filled outside the single copy of the image with rgba(0,0,0,0).
Now the operator-source test only has atsui differences.

No extra tests pass but it's closer. The failures in the operator/mask
tests are now down to atsui differences, gradient masks being
unimplemented (next on my list), and misbehaviour of the operators
that are not bounded by the mask (IN, OUT, DEST, DEST_ATOP). Vlad
you've left todo's beside these 4?

-Baz

PS James, the mask patch is the one you asked me about. Please just
cherry-pick if you're taking patches from this branch, its up there
for review only.