[cairo] pushed fixed-point work

Peter Weilbacher mozilla at weilbacher.org
Thu Jul 5 12:39:45 PDT 2007

Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
> There may be some issues remaining on platforms that I didn't
> have handy to test on (especially some of the less-frequently used ones
> like directfb and os2), so please either let me know or fix -- most of
> the fixes should be fairly trivial.

I wanted to try that on OS/2 but pixman is gone and there is no indication
in the documentation where to get it from. I doubt that any other platform
besides Linux has it installed (and even the Linux installs I work with
don't), so it might be nice to at least add a hint to that somewhere. I
really liked it integrated, that was very convenient...

   Peter.