[cairo] Cairo documentation
nis.martensen at web.de
Mon Jun 25 03:17:08 PDT 2007
- The following URLs (from http://cairographics.org/documentation/) are
currently "403 Forbidden":
- Both the start page and http://cairographics.org/news/ do not mention
the 1.4.8 release. Is the note on the bottom of the start page still
up to date?
- Looking for documentation on how to get started with cairo, I started
by looking into the doc/tutorial directory of the source distribution.
Unfortunately, this was not helpful:
o The Makefile in doc/tutorial/src/ didn't work (e.g., cairo.h
was not found -> lots of errors occurred.)
o The README in this directory mentions the URL
which does not exist.
It looks as if it was planned to put some of the demos here, but this
work was stalled? Should the README be updated to reflect the current
- It would be nice if the cairo-demo programs were more easily
accessible---For example, if they could be downloaded via git or as a
- Finally I found some typos in some READMEs. Patch attached.
-------------- next part --------------
More information about the cairo