[cairo] 1.6 schedule?

Baz brian.ewins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:28:40 PDT 2007

On 25/06/07, Vladimir Vukicevic <vladimir at pobox.com> wrote:
> Baz wrote:
> > Vlad - is there a reason we can't just weakly import
> > CGContextClipToMask to get that working on 10.4?
>
> Yeah, I think we should; I don't see any other way to proceed there.
> For us, we may be dropping support for 10.3 anyway, so it'll be moot
> from our end.

I see the gtk folk are also not working on 10.3, but last I saw on the
moz planning thread some people wanted to pursue a 10.3 release after
November; I don't want to lock them out, but I think the only way they
can get everything working is to do what the old quartz surface did -
render to an image first. Sucky.

> As for wanting 1.6 for Fx3 b1, I don't think we need to aim for that --
> that is, I don't think we care about any specific version, just some
> released version that has all the stuff that we need.  Right now we have
> most everything already, so I think we're in good shape there, though
> Adrian's win32 printing stuff is very interesting.  But I think we're
> fine with 1.4.6/1.4.7 or whatever for b1.
>
>     - Vlad

Cool, thanks.

-Baz