[cairo] rendering UTF8 text

Ulrich Mierendorff ulrich.mierendorff at gmx.net
Tue Jun 26 02:35:48 PDT 2007

Hi,
Sorry, I did not mean cairo depends on glib but pango depends on it. But
if gettext is LGPL it should not be a problem.
But I do not know if (windows) users/developers like to build/download
dozens of libraries just to use my library. The whole glib etc. things
make that overcomplicated and I just wanted to render some text ;-)

Regards,
Ulrich Mierendorff

ulrich.mierendorff at gmx.net