[cairo] problem with svg graphics ..

Roberto Alejandro Espí Muñoz teratux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:30:09 PDT 2007

Hi !!  I've been having problems with some vector graphics recently.  I'm
using libcairo2 version 1.2.4-4 from the Etch Debian repository,
libsvg 0.14and libsvg-cairo
0.1.6 compiled from source.  The problem manifests itself when showing
vector graphics in a DrawableArea using cairo with gtkmm.   I've been
searching around the web and some people say it's due to a bug with some
rotated objects on svg files.  On some pc's they show correctly, on others
they don't.  At first I thought it was some kind of hardware problem but now
I believe it's some type of problem with the library

Can U please advice??

Thanks

--
teratux