[cairo] regression in text rendering when not using Render xlib

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at mandriva.com
Fri Mar 2 01:06:37 PST 2007

Le jeudi 01 mars 2007 à 19:48 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
> On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 13:28 -0500, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> >
> > If I revert to cairo 1.2.x, problem disappear, with same version of
> > pango.
>
> Would you mind "git bisect"ing?  Helps a lot, and may be the only way to
> pin this down before 1.4.0.

Good news : it appears to be a gcc optimization issue : I don't get the
error when using standard cflags and not the one we use for our Mandriva
packages.

Anyway, I'll do a bisect to find one which commit caused it and I'll try
to grab our gcc guy to find out how to fix.

More on this later.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at mandriva.com>
Mandriva