[cairo] Re: Sorry I broke the text tests! (and status update)

Mathias Hasselmann mathias.hasselmann at gmx.de
Mon Mar 5 01:42:09 PST 2007

Now I've split the patch into two portions and also updated
cairo-os2-surface.c.

Had some trouble figuring out boring copyright stuff for the new files:
Do I have to include Redhat? Do I have to include University of Southern
California? Should I add myself for those trivial changes initially
designed by Behdad? Maybe cairographics.org should point to some
copyright policy page. Maybe it makes sense to just assign all the
boring copyright stuff to the cairo graphics project?

Ciao,
Mathias