[cairo] Cairo on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah at jeremiahfoster.com
Fri Mar 23 15:23:06 PDT 2007

Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 03:07:05PM -0700:  Carl Worth mangled some bits into this alignment:
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:58:13 +0100, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
> >         (Looked in /usr/local/share/aclocal/pkg.m4)
> >         If pkg.m4 is available in /another/directory, please set
> >         ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /another/directory"
> > How do I alert the autogen.sh script to the presence of pkg-config and will that
> > solve my building Cairo problems?
>
> Can I point you to the above text again? It's giving you instructions
> on how to alert the autogen.sh script to the correct location of
> pkg.m4 on your system. Is there something we could change in the
> wording of that message to make it more clear?

I am sorry, I was unclear. The error message I pasted was a two part message with the
first part mentioning cairo.pc. I did read both messages carefully and tried to set the
required variables. The question is where? I passed the variables on the command line,
and added them to the autogen.sh script, but nothing seemed to work.

Thanks,

	Jeremiah