[cairo] links in SVG

jan aerts (RI) jan.aerts at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed May 2 01:14:24 PDT 2007

All,

Is it possible to make SVG elements clickable in cairo? I've seen a mail
on the mailing list from John Ellson requesting this (Jul 11, 2006), but
has that functionality made it into a release yet?

Many thanks,
jan.

Dr Jan Aerts
Bioinformatics Group
Roslin Institute
Roslin EH25 9PS
Scotland, UK
tel: +44 131 527 4198
skype: aerts_ri

----...and the obligatory disclaimer----
Roslin Institute is a company limited by guarantee, registered in
Scotland (registered number SC157100) and a Scottish Charity (registered
number SC023592). Our registered office is at Roslin, Midlothian, EH25
9PS. VAT registration number 847380013.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of  the addressee only. The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute.