[cairo] Problem with pdfs containing fonts with 0x7fff glyphs or more

Eugeniy Meshcheryakov eugen at debian.org
Sun May 13 10:24:33 PDT 2007

14 травня 2007 о 00:03 +0930 Adrian Johnson написав(-ла):
> This font is a TrueType font. For some reason the TrueType subsetting
> has failed and a CFF/Type2 fallback font has been embedded.
Ok, I looked only on embedded font...

> All three of these files appear to display correctly in xpdf 3.02 and
> kpdf 0.5.5 and ghostscript 8.56, and acroread 7. Can you provide a
> screenshot or more detail about what the problem is as these files look
> fine to me.
After changing gs alternative to gs-gpl 8.56, gv can show those files,
but it is very slow with 3.pdf. With xpdf and kpdf I see only frames
with character numbers, but glyphs for characters are not shown. But if
it works on you system, I think it is bug somewhere else.

Thanks,
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov