[cairo] Wiki changes, by git or by patch

Nis Martensen nis.martensen at web.de
Fri Nov 16 10:32:34 PST 2007

2007/11/15, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org>:
> On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:30:52 +0100, Nis Martensen wrote:
> > Patches attached. Can someone else please apply them?
>
> Can you try pushing again? I'd like to know if the problem is fixed.

Works now. Thanks!

> PS. The patches look excellent. Thank you!

Unfortunately, the last one doesn't quite work yet. The pagetemplate
plugin is available and should be enabled now, but it does not seem
to work: You can see [[pagetemplate template=welcome.tmpl]] on
the index page.

And I haven't yet figured out why the news dates have disappeared
from the news line. Both things work in my local test. Any idea?

 Nis