[cairo] pyCairo Quartz support

Bobby Powers bobbypowers at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 18:50:47 PST 2007

Hello.  I've been working with pyCairo on the mac, and I've added
support for the Quartz backend.  The only thing, is I can't seem to
display gradients.  I can output them to PNG through pyCairo, and I
can draw them on the screen (with the Quartz backend) through C, but I
can't in pyCairo.  Anyone have any immediate thoughts on this?  I am
quite new to Python, and contributing to projects, so any help is
appreciated.  Also, how should I send this in?  I can of course email
this list with a patch and example of how to use it, or should I send
it somewhere else?

thanks!
bobby powers