[cairo] GNU pdf ?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Fri Nov 23 16:09:48 PST 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-22 at 15:53 -0500, Adib Taraben wrote:
> Hello cairo-team,
>
> I read about the GNU pdf project,
> why does GNU pdf does not simply use cairo for output?

>From what I understand, GNU pdf is a PDF toolkit whereas cairo's PDF
output functionality is just enough to output what cairo drawing
supports and gives user almost no control to customize the PDF.

Inn fact GNU pdf looks like the kind of higher-level PDF toolkit we have
been looking for to integrate cairo to.  Thanks for the link.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759