[cairo] struggling with postscript output

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Tue Nov 27 11:37:13 PST 2007

Hello,

I'm attaching a small C code to illustrate my problem, I'm using
cairo.1.4.10, this is reproducible under both Linux and Mac OS X
When using dashes and patterns together, the lines drawn under
postscript output are wrong. Creating the pattern from an image RGB24
seems to solve the issue.

I can't find anything in the archives about this.

I'm hoping i'm doing something wrong and it'll be easy to fix!
Unfortunately the problem disappear when generating png output...

The problem also seems to disappear with cairo.1.5 but then other
problems appear (mostly with rotation matrix)

This is postscript related only, the problem does not exist for png
output for example!

Thanks for helping me!

C.