[cairo] Fwd: problem with cairo scale

zaheer ahmad zaheer.mot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:51:34 PST 2007

iam surprised by such basic issue. i hope iam missing something. i still
dont know why a scaled down image looks good in gthumb on desktop vs cairo
on a x86 scratchbox. Does it have to do something with graphic drivers
supported on desktop.

Any inputs would be greatly helpful as iam totally blocked because of this
problem.

thanks,
Zaheer