[cairo] Plans for 1.6?

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Nov 29 16:24:22 PST 2007

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:46:33 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-11-27 at 16:13 -0500, Carl Worth wrote:
>
> > I think that's the short required list. There are tons of other
> > projects/features that might happen if they happen to get done, (24.8
> > would be great for example), but I don't think there's much else that
> > should block the release.
>
> Sounds good to me.

Another "that would be great" feature is the PDF/SVG blending
modes. (Like most of the proposed features this is more a pixman thing
than a cairo thing.) But Scribus folks tell me they were using
cairo-xlib surfaces and backed off to cairo-image surfaces just to be
able to implement these blending modes.