[cairo] rsvg and cairo alpha puzzle

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:10:49 PST 2007

> I've done that now, including a patch.

Bertram,
 Thanks for working on this.

 I am not savvy about how patches and whatnot make their way downstream to
users -- I am running Kubuntu Gutsy 7.10, which pretty much by definition is
using old librsvg code from apt-get, will the change spoken of in this thread
make it to the repos I update from (RSVG: Version: 2.18.2-1 and
gnome-desktop ) or will I have to self-compile?

I ask because I'm trying to code my API to the lowest common denominator of
available software -- i.e. not forcing users to have to bleed on the edge :)

\d