[cairo] [cairo-commit] 2 commits - src/cairo-cache-private.h src/cairo-clip-private.h src/cairo-fixed-private.h src/cairo-ft-private.h src/cairo-gstate-private.h src/cairo-hash-private.h src/cairoint.h src/cairo-malloc-private.h src/cairo-mutex-p

Baz brian.ewins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 02:39:45 PDT 2007

On 23/08/07, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at behdad.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 09:26 -0400, Adrian Johnson wrote:
> >
> > The above commit has caused make check to fail to compile. The
> > compiler output is:
>
> Oops.  Should be fixed now.

I'm getting a similar error still building on mac (it has the same
'... In file included from ../src/cairoint.h:908, ... ' syntax
errors). Though in my case, I hadn't built for a while so the causes
may not be the same. Was this a gcc version problem - os x uses 4.0.1?

Bisecting it though, the mac problem goes back much further than the
commit above, nearly to the pixman split; it gets a bit confused back
then though as I get different errors that might be red herrings, I'm
having to build several different pixmans to bisect back that far. At
the end of the day it'll probably be easier to fix than to find the
original commit.

-Baz