[cairo] [cairo-commit] 2 commits - src/cairo-cache-private.h src/cairo-clip-private.h src/cairo-fixed-private.h src/cairo-ft-private.h src/cairo-gstate-private.h src/cairo-hash-private.h src/cairoint.h src/cairo-malloc-private.h src/cairo-mutex-p

Baz brian.ewins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:58:10 PDT 2007

On 05/09/07, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:39:45 +0100, Baz wrote:
> > I'm getting a similar error still building on mac (it has the same
> > '... In file included from ../src/cairoint.h:908, ... ' syntax
> > errors). Though in my case, I hadn't built for a while so the causes
> > may not be the same. Was this a gcc version problem - os x uses 4.0.1?
>
> Hi Brian,
>
> Have you been able to resolve this problem or determine any further
> details of what might be wrong?

Didn't manage to get back to it the last couple of nights, but have
time to hack tonight. Will post either a patch or a cry for help later
:)  My money's on it just being something wrong with my pixman
install, I'd have expected vlad to have the same problem if there was
a real bug. I don't think it'll be difficult to track down directly,
but trying to bisect to it over shifting pixman dependencies was an
enormous waste of time.

-Baz