[cairo] <pageSet><page> supported by svg2pdf ?

Emmanuel Pacaud emmanuel.pacaud at lapp.in2p3.fr
Tue Sep 11 07:13:51 PDT 2007

Hi,

Le mardi 11 septembre 2007 à 23:24 +0930, Andy Mason a écrit :
> So does the svg2pdf utility use cairo ? or does that use librsvg ?
> In the bug report / wish list for that particular wish, it says that
> <page> support

svg2pdf uses both, librsvg for the SVG file parsing and cairo for the
actual rendering.

> "I've just commited pageSet support to cairo SVG backend, based on Dom work. So
> it would be nice to have support for this feature also in librsvg. "

The pageSet support in cairo is in the SVG backend, and means cairo can
produce SVG with multiple pages. But that's not what you want.

What you need is pageSet support in librsvg, which doesn't exist yet.

	Emmanuel.