[cairo] Cairo under Windows CE

Mohit Sindhwani tech at onghu.com
Tue Apr 1 10:12:04 PDT 2008

Hi, I'm using Cairo for a Windows desktop application and it looks and
works great.  I'm going to migrate completely away from GDI from the
look of it - the next step is to figure out Pango on Windows - and I'm
reading that bit.

Given the quality that I'm seeing on the desktop, I'm just wondering
what the state of affairs is with regards to Windows CE?  Anyone using
it?  (Google gave me a few links to people who tried it).  How's the
performance on non-hardware accelerated systems?

And finally... the key question :P
Is there a download somewhere or should we build from source?

Thanks
Mohit.