[cairo] GSoC Project - API Reference to wiki port

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Apr 2 15:26:38 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 17:59 -0400, Carl Worth wrote:

> But shuffling existing content around and moving things from gtk-doc
> to all be in markdown format, (or whatever), could certainly be done
> by anyone with knowledge and interest in the formats, but without
> needing deep knowledge of the content. So that's why that seemed a
> useful idea for Summer of Code---just that we missed the fact that
> it's not within Google's policy.

I'm not sure it's against Google's policy.  The project involves writing
code for cairo website to integrate the reference manual with the wiki.
That involves coding and that's why I think it's a legit SoC project.
Though a bit on the unclear side of things admittedly.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759