[cairo] GSoC Documentation transformation and wiki cleanup idea?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 08:42:37 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am interested in participating in the GSoC with Cairo.  The ideas
all look very interesting and if I had any coding experience I'd
really consider taking on one of the code tasks.  But ultimately I am
much better at web development and documentation and would like to
help out with the documentation idea of the project.  From the ideas
page:
"Integrate existing reference manual into the wiki proper"

In addition there is another web/documentation related option:
"Integrate subset of old cairo-demo programs into the wiki proper"

This may be a little more involved, but I'd be interested in either of
these projects if there is a mentor willing to accept me :)

Thanks!

-Chad