[cairo] How to Set up a new cairo binding project?

Damien Carbonne aetdcarbonne at free.fr
Mon Apr 7 12:41:25 PDT 2008

Hi,

Now that I have a working account on freedesktop server, I would like to
know how to set up a new project (Cairo Ada binding). I didn't find any
instruction on the way to do this.
Is it described somewhere on the Cairo wiki? If so, I did not find it yet.
Otherwise, could any of you give me some help?
I have not really used git up to now (just done some experiments) but I
intend to use it, as it seems to be the preferred choice.
What should I start with: a new wiki page for the project, the git
repository, something else?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Damien Carbonne