[cairo] cairomm 1.6.0 fails with cairo 1.6.4 + quartz on Mac OS X

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:59:44 PDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Benjamin Reed <rangerrick at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I don't know this is solveable without somehow splitting up the logic
>  into platform-specific bits in the cairomm code and then linking it
>  all together, from what I can tell.

I've made a patch that splits those bits out into separate .cc files,
although I'm not much of a C++ guy, so it could be the wrong way to go
about it.  ;)

http://svn.finkproject.org/svn/users/ranger/trunk/experimental/common/main/finkinfo/graphics/cairomm1.patch

Also, I'm not sure the best way to go about symbol-visibility issues
for that, should I use the GCC pragma or something else to make them
"private"?  It didn't seem appropriate to actually make them a part of
the Context object...

Anyways, the concept works, at least, I was able to compile cleanly
with both the quartz and xlib bits enabled.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development