[cairo] Contribution to line join and end caps

Martin Horák horakm at centrum.cz
Fri Aug 1 07:30:29 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am working on a project which uses the cairo library for primary graphics rendering.
Because I quickly needed a special (not currently available in the version 1.4.6) join and end
caps for lines, I implemented them myself. I added new two options to type cairo_line_cap_t
(CAIRO_LINE_JOIN_TRIANGLE, CAIRO_LINE_JOIN_NONE) and one option to cairo_line_join_t
(CAIRO_LINE_CAP_TRIANGLE)
The patch for cairo.h and cairo-path-stroke.c files is attached - I hope it will be useful.

Regards,
Martin Horak