[cairo] Cairo testing for LSB

Stew Benedict stewb at linux-foundation.org
Wed Aug 13 03:49:36 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

My name is Stew Benedict and I'm working for the Linux Foundation on LSB.

We're including libcairo in LSB4.0 and I've been looking at incorporating
the unit tests from the tarball as a runtime test for the distributions.
I've been able to patch the tests for TET output (framework LSB uses) and
can build/run the tests OK, but I'm seeing rather poor results as I test
against newer versions of cairo (we're basing LSB off of 1.0.2, which is
what SLES10 has, and I'm using that test set).

There's a page here of what I've run into, if you have any insights or
suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

X server in all cases is an LSB build of Xvfb, render extension
enabed, bundled with 75dpi, 100dpi, misc fonts from xorg.

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/CairoTesting40

Thanks!
--
Stew Benedict