[cairo] Cairo Summit in progress

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Aug 26 12:31:04 PDT 2008

We're having a lovely time at the first-ever Cairo Summit. We have about
12 people physically in attendance, (and Behdad attending virtually with
a fancy shared whiteboard and video-conference setup between two Mozilla
offices).

Meanwhile, we want everyone else that can't be physically present at the
meeting to feel as involved as possible. We're using IRC, (server:
irc.freenode , channel: #cairo) as our backchannel, and everyone is
welcome to join in there.

We're also doing our best to post live notes of the meeting here:

http://cairographics.org/summit/2008/notes/

and the schedule we've got so far is here:

http://cairographics.org/summit/2008/schedule/

So far, I think I've been doing a reasonable idea with those, but we'll
see if my fingers don't give out...

Everyone, please feel free to join us in IRC or share things on email if
you have anything you'd like to share for the meeting.