[cairo] Intrested student

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 02:19:45 PST 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 19:56 +0300, Dmitry wrote:
> My name is Dmitry, I'm a student from Russia. I'm interested in
> developing your project and participating in next Summer of Code (2009).
> I want to know about ideas, which I can take part in. And I'm going to
> make this work to be my master thesis at University.

Hi Dmitry,
we keep a list of potential enhancements to cairo at
http://cairographics.org/todo/ - have a read through and see if any
pique your interest. If you find one, do tell us and we help you start
to find your way around cairo and hopefully get you on your way to your
first patch. Also if you hang around on IRC [irc.freenode.net, #cairo]
whilst developing for cairo, you'll be able to talk to other active
developers.

Welcome - we hope you have as much fun developing Cairo as we do!
--
Chris