[cairo] how to copy a rect area from one surface to another

Kelvin Cheng KCheng at extracomm.com
Tue Dec 16 23:37:16 PST 2008

OK. I understand what you are talking about. I will give it a try. Thanks!

From:
"abhidhnya sonawane" <abhidhnya.sonawane at gmail.com>
To:
"Kelvin Cheng" <KCheng at extracomm.com>
Date:
17/12/2008 15:34
Re: [cairo] how to copy a rect area from one surface to another

Hi,

I should have said that there is a mistake there.

But the code given there is right as I have implemented it.

1.Take a new cairo context and assoicate a new cairo surface with it.
2.Then do cairo_set_source_surface (cr, SOURCE SURFACE, dest_x - source_x,
dest_y - source_y) ,where cairo context is the is the one in step 1.

regards,
Abhidhnya.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Kelvin Cheng <KCheng at extracomm.com>