[cairo] Tiny commits, everyone!

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Mon Dec 22 22:09:00 PST 2008

Hello cairo hackers,

Trying to catch up with current commits, I confess that I've lost track of how
many parts of the code work.  The reason I review commits is to catch
potential bugs.  And commits like this absolutely do not help at all:

commit 6458903c95c2bba3f1b9ceaaafb6979d180ab039
Author: Chris Wilson <chris at chris-wilson.co.uk>
Date:   Wed Dec 17 10:07:32 2008 +0000

    [image] Eliminate the short-lived context used for coercing.

    When coercing from one image format to another we performed a paint
    operation using a temporary context - this is overkill as we can just call
    _cairo_surface_paint() directly.

That has, like, 5 different commits' worth of changes in one.  Chris, I know
you make sure everything works before committing, but, we're using git, go
that extra mile to commit individual changes individually please.

Thanks,

behdad