[cairo] New user question - cairo without MS windows / Linux / Mac OS?

Kaiser Bernhard bernhard.kaiser at wipotec.com
Tue Feb 19 11:25:49 PST 2008

I would like to use cairo in a system with x86 architecture but without windows or unix / linux as opeating system. Instead I use a rtos. The whole project is built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 ( C++ ), the rtos supports the integration in this IDE, but has its own environment ( doesn't use microsoft dlls ). Because of this I can't use cairos windows support. So I can't use for example gdi32.dll. I would like to draw with cairo to an image in memory and copy this image to the graphic memory. My problem is, that it is no problem to find examples for the configuration of cairo for windows or linux, but no solution for my special problem. I started with a 'windows'-configuration and tried to remove all dependencies on windows.

Has anybody solved this problem?

Regards,
Bernhard

Bernhard Kaiser
Research & Development

Wipotec GmbH
Adam-Hoffmann-Str. 26
67657 Kaiserslautern

T +49.631.34146-0
F +49.631.34146-8640
http://www.wipotec.com

Legal information:
Wipotec Wiege- und Positioniersysteme GmbH
HRB 2317 Kaiserslautern, Management: T. Düppre, U. Wagner

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.